Sibylle Grummes Unruh
Mandala is an archetype of the holistic symbol, which appears in a large number of designs and is known in all cultures. In the center of a circleor around that circle various geometric forms such as triangles, rectangles, rhombuses, circles, spirals or even simple lines are combined to create patterns of the highest complexity. Mandalas are symbols for the eternal Cycle of Life, for everything that is and for the highest grade of transformation. Our Mandala collection has been designed by Sibylle Grummes-Unruh. She is a Bavarian artist, teacher and self-knowledge coach who lives inan ancient village close to the lovely Ammer see in the greater Munich Area. Her home and studio is a former schoolhouse (built 1798) and lies near the ancient Roman street “Via Claudia” and old Celtic tombs. The Entire region is famous for the beautiful landscape & the artists who are living there.
- As low as $119.00Alpha And Omega Sterling Silver and Gold Ring MRI1576
- As low as $125.00Protection and Growth Sterling Silver and Gold Ring MRI1577
- As low as $119.00Symbols of Femininity Sterling Silver and Gold Ring MRI1578
- As low as $82.97Be a Star Sterling Silver Ring with Gemstone TRI625
- As low as $92.97Life is inspiringly good. Stay focused Ring TRI628